Thursday, November 15, 2007

Getting Bigger?

So it seems that this child is getting bigger. It seems like he is getting heavier but not really. We started feeding him 8 oz instead of 6 but he is eating the same total amount of oz a day just less feedings. So I don't know if he really is getting bigger. I know this child is getting longer. He fits really good in his jump-a-roo ( thanks cousin Isabel). He is still in 0-3 months clothes. We bought him this cute outfit which he looks like a little man in. I'm loving this one. I've spiked his hair up in the middle because his hair is starting to come in now. He is so darn cute.

Jackson' s best bud Nolan he is getting so big and really tall like Jackson.They are both too adorable.
Next week 5 months old. I don't believe it!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aaawww, he is so darn cute!

alicia