Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Getting Ready

So we've been getting ready for Jackson's First Christmas. We are all so excited I forgot to update the blog. I really didn't think I was this far behind but man I really was. But a lot has been going on shopping mainly and helping take care of my mom, she is doing a lot better now. Jackson is getting so big. Last Tuesday was his 5 months I don't believe. He loves to stand up and loves looking and playing with the Christmas tree. He has really started playing with toys recently it's kinda like he just caught on. He is so cute. We are so excited about his first Christmas. We have got so many toys for him. I kept saying I wasn't going to make a big fuss this year because he really wouldn't understand, but yet we went out and bought all kinds of stuff. IT'S HIS FIRST CHRISTMAS!! Well here is a few pictures from last week and of his 5 months. I hope you enjoy!!




OK so let me explain this one. I came across this at Toys R Us on Friday. It's a snowman snow suit/costume. It was soooo cute and on sale so I couldn't resist. He looks so cute in it. I know he is going to kill me when he gets older ;)

2 comments:

Hers and His said...

Love the snowman costume! Adorable :)

Megan

Sulayne said...

I love his facial expressions! He's growing so fast!!