Thursday, January 3, 2008

Party At My Crib

So I had my first New Years Party. It was so much fun. I was fighting to go asleep but finally gave it up at 11:30. Me and my buddy Nolan had so much fun. We played with all the toys I got for Christmas. I had a little fit when I saw him playing in my Jump-a-roo, but I soon calmed down when others distracted me. I also got to open more Christmas presents. Nolan got me an outfit and a cute book. Shawne and Kristina got me this toy were all these balls pop up in the air, and this huge stuffed dog that I love to snuggle up too. After wearing down mommy and Hollie put us both to sleep in my room. Yeah! my very first sleep over until I woke up in the morning to find that Nolan was gone. He must have slipped out while I was asleep. We had so much fun I can't wait to do it again. Well thats all for now. Enjoy the pictures. Bye-Bye;)
Jackson







1 comment: