Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Ups and Downs

Ok for the past year meaning last Jan. things have been up and things go smack down to the lowest of lows, and it's been like that for the past year. So I don't know if everyone is up to date with everything that has been going on. To start off Last year in a nut shell- Got into a wreck almost total my car, next week thought I was going to loose my job. Found out we were going to have a little boy, next day my father in law passed away. Gave birth to the most wonderful human being ever, 2 weeks later my Grandmother passed away. Matt got into a wreck almost total his car. This year hasn't started off to well either. So to the point Matt got laid off from his job. So it has been a very roller coaster ride year. I had to go back to work full time so we could have insurance and not to mention money. It's killing me that I now have 17 hours less with my baby, I just feel like I'm missing out so much. But we just keep on saying it will get better and this past year has been a test of our faith. So please pray for us that things will get back to normal.

5 comments:

Hers and His said...

I'm so sorry to hear you all have had such a rough year. I will be sure to keep you all in my prayers. It will get better :)

Megan

Anonymous said...

Jessica,
I know that it is very hard loosing a job, but just keep having faith and God will have a plan for Matt & you. I know that God is in your life and he will watch over you. Just when you least expect it God will show you his plan and it will be good. Till then I will be praying for your family.

Susie Burgin

Anonymous said...

Matt & Jessica,
It is the hard times that makes us appreciate the good times. Just remember GOD will never leave or forsake you. Just keep praying and thanking GOD for the blessings he has given you. Take it from two old gray haired folks ... God leads us through the fire as well as the sunny days.
Lana & Hank

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

praying for you guys... "this too shall pass..."

:-)

Dawn Jenkins said...

You are in my prayers. We have a lot of contacts, so if Matt is on the job hunt (I don't know what he specializes in) give us a call.