Monday, March 10, 2008

I Know I Know

I know that I haven't blog lately. We have been really really busy. We meaning I decided I didn't like the look of our kitchen floor so we went to Home Depot and bought some new flooring. Matt and Dad worked non-stop all week to get it done because I was hosting my cousin's bachlorette party Friday which we reschuled because of the snow. Boo! But it looks a thousand times better. The old floor was white but it started turning colors, plus with 3 dogs white isn't a good color. We did get everyone together to go sledding, and how much fun was that. We went Friday night and Sat. afternoon it was so much fun. In totally about 14 people went. We had so much fun. Jackson is getting so big. He's still not crawling but everytime he stands up he tries to adventure out to walking. Jackson is doing this really cute thing when I go to tickle him he reaches back and tries to tickle me. I really need to get video of it. He is going tommorrow to get his Easter pictures done. So I will get those posted.


This is me trying to catch a ride with Matt on the way up. It was hard climbing that flood wall.
I am about to hit a ramp the guys built I went down it 4 times. The first 3 I clipped the edge. 4th time I went airborne and flipped backwards on my right side. Yes, I'm sore!!

No comments: