Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Heintzman's Latest

So not much has been going on ok maybe it has and there is no excuse for me not to blog. So Matt started his job on Monday and so far so good. He seems to be enjoy it so far. I started my new job Monday. Staying home so far so good on that too. It's been kinda weird not going to an actual job, but everything has really been the same since I'm doing everything I did before except I'm not working a 40 hr week on top of that. Grandma has really been enjoy the extra time with Jackson and so am I, and now I'm also watching my 6 year old cousin Caleb. I have been taking and picking him up from school everyday. I tell you what this kid is a HAM!! He is so hyper but adorable. I will not have 2 kids with this big of an age difference between Jackson and Caleb. Jackson is doing more new stuff everyday. He has really started lifting his chest up like he was going to start crawling and today he actualy lifted his butt up too (for about 2 seconds). This child is actually starting to like laying on his belly. He started the other day saying daddy instead of dada. And yesterday he said mommy instead of mama. I am loving every minute of it. Well hopefully I'll have so more pictures soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WE MISS YOU!!!!