Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Latest

Everything has been going good. Jackson is doing new stuff everyday. He started this whole screaming laugh thing a couple of days ago don't know where that came from, and last night he started making his smouch face when all of the suddon he started blowing spit everywhere. He loves doing that now.

He just made the transfer to 3-6 month jeans, yes I said 3-6. This child's bottom half is never going to catch up to the top half.


He really loves to suck on his toes now. He has become a lot more flexible now.


He has a nice goose egg on the side of his head today. He was sitting up on the changing table when he starting leaning over to the right before I could catch him he hit his head on the side of the table. He cried for awhile and so did mommy. It broke my heart. I couldn't believe it. I felt so horrible for awhile even though he was fine and laughing 5 mins after it happened. He's such a trooper. I have been sick all week and still feeling really bad. Tuesday I had some kinda flu I guess and Thursday I came up with a cold. Today I felt the worse. Matt did find him another job making a little less than before and it is first shift. Before he was working 2nd shift and I would go into work for a little bit before he had to be at work at 3:00. So we decided it would be best for me to stay at home with Jackson and help my mom take care of my Grandma. It was a decision that we had to make because I couldn't bring myself to put him in a daycare and I know that my mom really needs my help with my grandma. I have been helping her at night since she broke her leg, but it is getting to the point where someone needs to be with her during the day. I am excited to be able to stay home with Jackson now. Friday is my last day at work which is sad because I know the girls will miss me ;) and I will miss being around them too, because they are all family to me. But I will bring Jackson down to visit because he loves it there, I don't know why, just kidding :)

5 comments:

Hers and His said...

Glad to hear that Matt found another job.

Sulayne said...

I love the first picture! It will be so nice getting a chance to be a stay at home mom! I know you will still be very busy, but you'll enjoy it so much! I love having my summers off to spend extra time with the kids!

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

He's so adorable...

Glad to hear that you get to stay home :-)

Dawn Jenkins said...

He is so cute. I love the first picture. It funny that he is just now in 3-6 pants, ELlie is the opposite, she is outgrowing 3-6quickly, but her top half is so tiny.

The Tibbs World said...

It is so great to be able to stay home! I wouldn't change it for the world, but it is hard, hard, hard!

I love the first pic. I miss Brooklyn blowing spit bubbles. They grow so fast!