Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Circus

Tuesday night me and Jackson were sitting on the couch when, "Come to Circus the Greatest Show in Town..." came on and he stopped everything he was doing and just looked at the t.v. with his mouth wide open until it went off. I told Matt we have to take him. He said mom called and asked if we wanted to take him and I told her he's too young. I said call her back we are taking this child to the circus so we went and we had so much fun not to mention it was my first time going as well. We went with Grandma, Kayla and Mikal. Jackson was great the entire time he just sat there and watched the whole thing. The only thing he didn't care for was the clown that came up to him we were sitting in the front row so it was perfect for him to see everything up close. Here are some pictures we took that night.

The elephants were my favorite part.




I don't know if you can tell or not but there are 7 dirtbikes in the ball doing tricks


No comments: