Sunday, April 20, 2008

Still Here

Yes I know we haven't blog. But I have been so busy lately. The past 3 weeks have been crazy for us. I had my cousin bachlorette party one weekend the next her bridal shower and then last weekend thunder. It seemed that we only had one week to plan for each event. We were so jammed pack. But enough with the excuses. Jackson is doing great we discovered today that he is getting his molars in right now. It's been rough the past few days tring to figure out what was going on, he wasn't eating or sleeping much, some days he would have a minor fever and had little red bumps around his mouth. All these were signs of teething but he never did this with the first 4. He doing much better after we figured out what it was. It's rough trying figure this stuff out. Jackson is still not crawling but is really trying to walk. I really don't know when he is going to do either. At his 9 month check up he weighed 21 lbs and 28 1/2 inches long. He's a big boy. He has learned 2 more words dog & doggie and dirty. He doesn't say dirty to often though. He loves animals last week we took him to my grandpa's farm to see the pigs and cow. And he loved every minute of it. He would actually grab the hay and feed it to the cows. Well I just thought I would update you all on whats been going on.

No comments: