Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I Am Just So Excited


Well the first of our group ( Me , Julianne, Hollie, Erin) had their baby. Lynlee Elizabeth. Julianne gave birth to her Feb. 27th at 12:43, and on Matt's Birthday. She is so adorable. I just can't wait. Seeing her cute little face and then seeing Julianne and Josh light up makes me so excited. I can't wait to see and hold him. This is going to be a long 14 weeks. But it's great now I can shop for a boy and girl. And speaking of shopping I just can't stop! I keep picking up these cute little man outfits. I think mom and Matt is about done with me. I think mom is mad cause' I beat her to it and Matt cause' I'm spending all his money. Oh well their just to darn cute!!! He's been very active and most of the time he wakes me up during the night. I have been playing music to him and after it stops he really kicks. So I guess he likes it. If not I guess I be one of those mean moms making him listen to something he doesn't want to. Here is a "Big" belly picture. You can get a better look at me growing when I'm in a t-shirt!

No comments: