Monday, February 19, 2007

Still Kicking

Everything has being going good considering. It's crazy how things work with everything that God has thrown our way at this important time in our lives. And the miracle that we have. Feeling him kick all the time. It's great calling him by name. And how this time has flown by for us. Just a few short months. We finally got all the furniture and we are going to try to move it all in this weekend. We got to register and all that fun fun stuff on Valentine's Day. We went to Babies R Us and Target and that pretty much took the whole day. But it was great after I got Matt out of the toys. We go to the doctor again Friday. I don't know if I'm gonna like going to the doctor every 2 weeks in a few months. We'll see if I gained anything. Some people say I've grown a lot but I still don't look 5 months pregnant. So do I just look fat? Just kidding. Anyway it's great people telling me I'm all belly. At least I'm not all belly, butt, hips, face, and legs. At least not yet!

No comments: