Thursday, August 23, 2007

2 Month Check Up

"My Little John Deere"


So my poor baby boy had his 2 month check up and of course he had to have his 3 shots. He screamed for a little bit and is still fussy when his tylenol wears off every 5 hours but other than that he is ok.
He now weighes in at 11 lbs. and is 23 1/2 inches long. So still in the 50% in weight and 90% in height.
He's getting so big we can't believe it. He's smiling and laughing so much now. He smiles at everyone he sees. He is a very happy baby. Going back to work was ok considering I'm only working 5 hrs a day and Tuesday he came to work with me thanks to Vicky ;) cause Matt had to go into work early. Oh and as things have been going good again after the year we've had, Matt dropped off Jackson at work and on his way in a lady slammed into the back of him so between me and Matt since last August we've had 3 wrecks.



Lovely picture !!



No comments: