Sunday, August 5, 2007

My Baby's Eating Baby Food!!





Ok so it's not Jackson but Matt. We went to a couples baby shower for my cousin and his wife. It was really fun and Jackson was great. He loves being outside. First just let me say that we went up to the Knobs to this Million dollar home. Amazing!!! Her front hallway was bigger than my house!! But anyways, they decided for once that the guys should do the nasty games and let the women watch. So they had to feed each other baby food with a spoon in the others mouth. So Matt and Derek was partners. They did really great. Matt ate the whole jar :) But we all had a great time. Jackson is getting so big now I don't believe he is going to be 2 months in a couple of weeks. He's already smiling and laughing on his own. He really loves his bouncing seat. I can't wait we leave next Saturday on vacation with mom and dad. We'll have plenty of pictures of Jackson at his first time at the beach ;)

Uncle Wade taking a nap.

No comments: