Saturday, July 28, 2007

Alone?

Ok so maybe tonight will be the night that we actually let my parents watch him while we go to the movies. I have only left him with Matt for a total of 40 mins since he's been born. But I know that Papa and Mama want to watch him and it might be nice to get out without him :( But it will only be 2 hours. We'll see though, I won't believe it until I actually drive away without him and make it through the whole movie. So I probably won't enjoy the movie thinking of what my parents are doing with him and if he is being good. I'll keep you posted if I actually go through with this and how I did. Here is some pictures Alicia took of him at the birthday party last weekend.








1 comment:

Nici and Isabel said...

Hey,
What are the three of you up to next weekend, Keith and I were thinking about coming down. He can see his family and I was going to stop by, if it is okay, and see you guys and the baby. Let me know...I know you are leaving for vacation soon. Hope to hear from you soon. Love ya'll
Nici