Sunday, July 8, 2007

My First Pictures


So we had a pretty long week, but everything is starting to calm down now. We were out at my Grandma's everyday all day until she passed away on July 4th. She will truly be missed. After figuring it all up, she had 12 children, 38 grandchildren, 33 great grandchildren, and 4 great great grandchildren. Crazy! She really taught us all what a family means. After being with the McCormick's all week. Me and Matt actually got to hold Jackson today. It seemed that all week all we got to do was change and feed him. Every time I turned around someone else had him or people were fighting over him. But he was great! I'm so excited that he actually turned out to be a great baby. He only cries when he's hungry or needs a change. Saturday we went and got his pictures taken. He stayed awake the whole time. I hope he is like that every time. While we was doing naked shots and me holding him pee shot straight across the studio. I just died laughing, at least it didn't get on me. Here are some pictures from yesterday and some I took from last week. I'll trying posting more of the professionals later.



My cousin Emma Jo loves holding me!


My cousin Caleb loves holding me too!




3 comments:

Jessie said...

He's such a cute little man! love the GAP shirt! too cute!

Anonymous said...

It's been way too long since we've seen our little Pippet. Come by to see us. We really miss you guys.
Love,Vicky

Anonymous said...

dear jackson,
you are so lucky to have the most wonderful parents in the world. i should know your dad is my brother. i hope to see you soon. your so handsome. love the pics.
love you aunt michelle.