Monday, July 23, 2007

A Weekend of First

Saturday he got to go to his first birthday party. It was great seeing all the girls from high school and their little ones. I just don't believe how fast they all grew up. Poor Alexander being the only boy, besides Jackson, at the birthday party. Sunday was his first visit to church. I know now how hard it is to get to chruch on time with a newborn, but we made it and he did really good through the whole service. Then we took are first trip to the Zoo. We had a blast. We went with my cousin and some friends of ours and their 5 month old. Jackson did great till the end. I don't think he really got to appreciate the love for the animals yet, but it was still fun ;) But all in all it was a great weekend of first!

Lynlee and Jackson's first trip to the Zoo!









1 comment:

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

no fair that I only got to see him from a distance at church... but he was still cute!