Monday, July 2, 2007

Our Weekend

So we kinda had a crazy week and weekend. Thursday we went to the doctor and everything is great. He went down to 7 pounds and 12 oz. Crazy because me and Matt think he has grown so much. Then we went by Mama's work, then we went to my work and Matt's work, and back out to my Grandma McCormick's. Big Day for Little Man. Everyone loved him. I don't think anyone got any work done. I know nobody at my work did but do they ever ;) Just kidding girls! Friday,Saturday & Sunday we spent most of it out at my Grandma's. She isn't doing well at all and it could be any day now. It's very hard watching her like this. I'm just really glad she got to see & hold Jackson. But all the McCormick's have been together, and fighting over who gets Jackson. But the hardest one to fight is Papa & Mama. Sunday Grandma (Matt's mom) not for sure what she wants to be called yet, maybe Granny or Nanny, came over for her birthday. We, ok Matt, made her a yummy cake. Didn't eat to much still trying to watch my weight. Speaking of lost 23lbs. Hooray!! Well here are some cute pictures.


The only thing I like about bath time!



Me and my Daddy


My 1st all nighter out at Grandma McCormick's



2 comments:

Sulayne said...

I noticed he has the Soothies pacifier. If he ends up becoming attached to it, Target has pacifier clips that fit the soothies. Blair has a flower one, but I know they have boy ones, too. It helps to keep it from falling on the ground. And ... I can't believe you've already lost 23 pounds! Great!!!

Dawn Jenkins said...

Congrats Jessica and Matt!
He is gorgeous. I am glad to hear that everything is going well.