Wednesday, June 27, 2007

1 WEEK!!

I don't believe it has already been a week. I think he's changed so much. Everything is going good. I think we are getting the hang of the whole mommy & daddy thing. It's so weird how some things come so natural. We are trying to get a routine down. So far he is sleeping pretty good. Last night was ok he had a tummy ache and all he wanted was to sleep on my chest. So I nap on the couch while he was in my arms the whole night. But after all said in done it really didn't bother me. He loves his swing & bouncing seat. He doesn't like the sponge bathes. He cries so funny he starts off with his quiver lip cry and then it gets deep and he almost sounds like the evil laugh like a villain. It's so cute! This weekend we went to Great Grandma McCormick's to show off the newest addition. I was really glad that she got to see Jackson. That was my only fear that something would happen since she is so sick that she wouldn't get to see him. He has had a lot of visitors come and go and he likes the attention. He has already went out on his first shopping trip. Which he slept most of the time. But all in all we are doing great. It's so exciting. We love being parents. It's the best gift of all to have a happy, healthy, and good baby. God has truly blessed us! Oh and I'm really excited because I have lost 12 pounds so far from my before pregnancy weight yeah!! I hope everyone is doing well and I will try to get you updated.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww, i love his little overalls!!!! He looks so big for only being 1 week!
NOW, BRING HIM TO WORK!! :-) pleeeease lol

Sulayne said...

He's too cute! I love the picture with Great Grandma McCormick! I can't wait to see him!

Jessie said...

He's so sweet!

The Tibbs World said...

What a doll.

It's funny how thing just come naturally once the baby comes. God puts a Mommy chip in us right when we need it and every thing works out.

Maria