Wednesday, June 6, 2007

15 DAYS TO GO!!! (WE HOPE)

Ok so it's still kinda going fast but slow at the same time. I keep telling everyone at work when I leave I hope I don't see you in the morning :) I'm just hoping today will be the day but I try not to get my hopes up. Me and mom went and got a pedicure tonight. Oh did it hit the pregnant spot. My feet and ankles took a beating today. I was on my feet all day doing rush jobs and then Vicky (I hope your reading!) took another rush job so we stayed later to get it done. I kept telling her if she keeps on doing this I was going to go into to labor or beat her! But I didn't. But my toes look great compared to my feet & ankles. My friend Julianne went into labor after she got her pedicure so I guess that was what I was hoping for. Well I guess I'm going to bed. We'll keep you posted....

1 comment:

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

you looked so pretty the other day... I'm excited for you!