Saturday, June 9, 2007

Still Here

Ok now 12 more days. I'm guess I'm getting through them ok. Contractions come and go. They stay a little while then stop :( Last night I had one that was really painful so I guess that's what I have to look forward too YEAH! I haven't been feeling great today (very nausea) but I'm trying to get the house clean for are little vistor. So I decided to check out everyones updated blogs. (Except Alicia's :) Ha Ha! But it get's me more and more excited to see everyone else's blog with adorable and proud pictures of the kids. I just can't wait!! Everyone has gotten so big it kinda makes me sad too because I know it will go by so fast. It's also weird because with all the blogs with the little ones in it including my cousins there all little girls! Well except Rhett and Jak. But all and all I'm so excited. I think I've already said that but we are so excited. We are going out to eat with everyone tonight so I can't wait we haven't been doing much since I haven't been feeling good and me & Matt are trying to spend time together. But I can't wait to see Lynlee and Nolan. I'm sure they have gotten so big.

No comments: