Monday, June 18, 2007

AND.....

Still no Jackson. So I felt really good all weekend. Saturday I cleaned. And cleaned. And cleaned. But don't worry I do this every Saturday. But I did clean in weird areas. Then me and Matt went out to eat at my favorite Outback. Just me and him time. Sunday was great! I felt good and we were going to church! Except my feet and ankles were so swollen that the only shoes I could wear were my flip flops. But it was nice. And all the babies. It's so funny how all the couples at church got married within weeks apart and now there are babies right next to each other. I've seen Brooklyn, Isabella, and Blair and I finally got to see Tanner, cutie! So after church I gave Matt his fathers day cards and present without Jackson. Thanks on that one. Then we went out to eat, Matt wanted me to put here that we had our first relationship break through.... I picked were we ate. (While waiting we went to Penny's and we got Jackson some cute outfits and me my first pair of non prego pants!) Anyway on our way home we stopped at the Jerry's grave site. It still bothers us because I know Jerry would have been a great, grandfather to Jackson. But I know through all the stuff he taught Matt, Matt is going to be a wonderful father. Ok back to before, before it really gets me going. We cooked out (ok sorry Matt) Matt cooked out and everyone came over. Mom, Dad, Carrie, and Kayla. Our neighbors, Shawne, Hank and Lana (straight in from Africa). It was nice having everyone over since we haven't seen much of anyone since I have been in 9 month prego hiding. But I felt great this weekend. I had contractions off and on all day Sunday. But nothing really. But this morning a whole different story. Sorry Sandy got to sleep in :) And sorry to Alicia ( know you all are reading this while you should be working...), Kathy and Diane didn't have him on your days, and Nick it doesn't look like I'm going to have him on your day either. But I woke up this morning with still swollen feet and of course getting sick. But we're ok and we keep telling are self that we only have to wait 1 more week because if the stinker don't come they'll induce me on the 25th. But I told Matt Sunday if Jackson is anything like his Mommy, he'll be late! TRUE TRUE!!!
Oh sorry no pictures lately I have the camera packed away hoping someone will come soon!

2 comments:

The Tibbs World said...

Ohhh how I hated the swollen feet. I feel your pain. I hope you have him soon. Of course your feet might get worse after you have him so I'll pray for you!

Anonymous said...

I'm so ready for you to have this bundle of joy!!!

Alicia

and yeah, I'm at work reading your blog...I was a 1/2 hr. early so I have to make up for it somehow!!