Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Ok, Any Day Now?

I went to the doctor this afternoon and she said that I was at least 2 possibly even 3 cm dilated. So she said "Any day now!" Well we'll see. She said she would be surprised if I go to my due date and if I went over she wouldn't let me go a full week over. THANK YOU!! She would induce me on the 25th. So if he decides he doesn't want to come out I only have a little over a week to hold out. Hopefully he'll come soon. I only gained 1 pound but I think it is all in my hands and feet. But total it's only 6 over my original weight yeah! Hopefully I can be able to wear a bathing suit in August when we go to the beach :) We'll keep you updated!!

4 comments:

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

Hey - you are much farther along than I was at this stage... :-)

I can't wait!!!

Sulayne said...

It's so exciting! Make sure someone posts pictures on the blog for us to see!!!

Jessie said...

YAY!!!! How exciting, I agree with Sulayne... post pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Hurry up!! seriously...what are you waiting for, the 15?!?! Yeah you are, cause that's my day!