Monday, June 4, 2007

THE BAGS ARE PACKED!

OK so we have everything ready to go. I got mine and his packed. Of course me being the outfit Queen, I packed 5 outfits for him because I'm not really for sure how big he is going to be I think kinda small but I'm left guessing. So Saturday I went to many neighborhood yard sales trying to walk to him out and I think I paid for it Sunday (but I got him some cute outfits though) I know like he needs them. I felt so horrible Sunday that I didn't want to get out of bed but I did to go to Polly Freeze for some ICE CREAM!! Poor Matt I kept asking him to rub my back every 5 seconds. But today I feel better either that or I'm just getting use to it. I don't sleep well at night anymore. Of course the back pain is hard to get comfortable and the bladder doesn't let me sleep for more than hour, and besides that Abigail has to go out too, at least twice through the night. But other than that I'm good. I went to the doctor today and I still haven't gained anymore weight, YEAH! Less I have to work off. She said that he has really moved down a lot since last week and he is in position and he is ready to go. She said any day now! So it's all up to him so I am hoping any day now. My next doctors appt. isn't until next Weds so hopefully he'll come before than. We'll keep you posted!

No comments: