Thursday, June 14, 2007

Last Night

So last night was a horrible night!! I took a shower before going to bed thinking that it might relax me and I could sleep good, Wrong!! I woke from a dead sleep thinking ok I do not feel good. I went and got sick, Shocker these days :( And then it struck, Heartburn. I thought it was going to burn a hole right through me. I get heartburn every once in a while and it doesn't seem to bother me much. But last night it brought me to tears. Between getting sick and heartburn I was up most of the night. Luckily my doctor had RX me some Pepcid and I took that but it didn't go into effect until a hour later. But then I slept for most of the night sitting up not FUN! And surprising Matt did not wake up once. I end up sleeping in and went into work for a little while but I was so tired and my stomach hurt so bad. But anyways I am really hoping Jackson comes before Father's Day. It would be the best gift ever. I just keep thinking about it and I would want nothing more than a healthy baby boy for wonderful husband first father's day. Tomorrow night is a new moon, and my mom said that she was born on a Friday and I was born on Friday. So hopefully Jackson will come Friday the 15th. And I'm sure Alicia would like that because tomorrow is her day in the pool. But I guess will have to see. I feel like I'm getting closer but I don't want to get my hopes up. But no matter what comes I will become a Mommy and Matt a Daddy in a eleven days or less!

1 comment:

Alicia Kane said...

darn tootin you need to have it tomorrow...it'll be the moooon..haha, I didn't get to see you at work because you were there and I was gone and vise versa. I'm sorry that you are feeling bad, you won't even remember how crappy you feel the moment you hold your Jackson. Tears of Joy will overwhelm the pain :-)