Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Another One

So Saturday we went to have our family pictures done, and during them Jackson started to get really fussy, unusual for him we really didn't know what was wrong but we got some good pictures anyways. Then we went to my cousins Christmas party he wasn't to bad just tired. Sunday morning he woke up fussy and guess what we found another tooth coming in right next to the other one. So I really think he's going to get his 2 front teeth for Christmas. He's been pretty good about it. It seems to only hurt the first couple days when it starts coming in. We are so excited about it. He's been in a pretty good mood the past 2 days. He has been waking up and talking extremely loud. This high pitch talk that wakes up every morning it is way too cute though. We love it. Well here are his 6 month pictures.


This one is my favorite!
I don't know I really like this one two! He reminds me of the paperboys from back in the old days.
This picture cracks me up. He look like a little mafia child telling kids "Give me your money"


1 comment:

Hers and His said...

The first one is my favorite...but I dunno...the mafia child picture is hilarious! The pictures turned out great!

Megan