Monday, December 17, 2007

The Christmas Party

Saturday was so much fun we went and helped at the Angel Tree distribution and later on that night we went to Wooden Glenn for our Christmas Party. We had a blast and it was just so beautiful out there with the snow and everything. We all had a great time. Thank you John and Vicky you guys are the best. We haven't been out there since we got married 3 years ago. The food was awesome. It was so funny looking around and seeing half the people I work with and the other half is from church ;) I always ask Vicky how many more people she could hire for CIC, but their all great people to work with.



Jackson loved Santa! This was his first time with him.


He really loves opening presents.




I don't believe Christmas is a week away. I'm so glad I have my shopping done. I can't wait for Jackson's First Christmas. This has been far the best Christmas ever!

2 comments:

Hers and His said...

That's such a good picture of you and Jackson! He's a cutie :)

Megan

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

He's so cute... and you look great! Why wasn't I invited to the party? :-)