Friday, December 7, 2007

Everything Going Good

So I took some good pictures of Jackson touching the tree. And he had his first cookie yesterday I took some great pictures of that too. And I just remembered I left my camera at work:( Boo so I will have to post them later. Jackson is doing awesome his tooth is coming in a little at a time but it doesn't seem to bother him much, knock knock on wood! He is getting bigger and bigger, I think. This child is still in 0-3months clothes. We tired different 3-6 month outfits on and they don't fit. Some shirts do but not the pants. Oh well some day. All the clothes that we bought before he was born I don't think are going to work now. We prepared that he was going to be some giant child and he actually turned out smaller than we thought. Well I just thought to update, We have a busy weekend. Tomorrow we have his Christmas, 6 month, and family pictures and a Christmas party. Sunday we are helping with the Angel Tree. I'll post some pictures later.

1 comment:

Hers and His said...

Glad to hear everything is going good for you all! We look forward to seeing those pictures :)