Thursday, April 12, 2007

10 More Weeks!





Ok so I have 10 weeks left. Do you believe that! I was telling Matt that 6 months ago tomorrow to the date we found out we were pregnant. We found out on Friday the 13th. I was just thinking how freaking that was and was scared that the test was wrong and we were getting excited for nothing. So I took another one the next morning. I keep saying that it is going by way to fast. But everything has been going great except my allergy turned into a cold which was not good. I'm starting to get over it now, thank you, except I feel really bad in the mornings and that makes it really hard in the mornings for me. I felt horrible Easter weekend, but went out anyways. It was nice going to church again since me and Matt haven't been in forever. It really hit home with me this time because Brian (our pastor) kept saying how God gave his only son for us. And I guess for the first time I really knew what that could have been like. I couldn't imagine giving up Jackson for anything in this world. Everytime he said that I just kept looking down and my stomach and saying I could never do that. I would give up myself before him. I always worry that something might happen to me while I was pregnant but if something was to happen I hope it wouldn't effect him in anyway. It's crazy how your feelings change in the blink of an eye and putting your self last, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. Oh I guess it is safe to say now that we have set a date for the baby shower, Sunday May 6th. We reserved the room today and we will be getting invitations out soon. I will keep you up dated.

2 comments:

The Tibbs World said...

Thanks for the sweet comment you made on our blog. It is funny how your feelings totally change. I experienced the same thing during Christmas and how I couldn't imagine what Mary was going through carrying the son of God.

When you hold your baby boy your heart is going to melt more than you can imagine.

I hope you feel better soon. There is nothing like being sick and pregnant at the same time. You feel even worse than normal. I feel for you.

Maria

Nici and Isabel said...

Hey its Nici. I am glad to hear that everything is going well. I can't believe you only have ten weeks left...it has really flown by! I can't wait till the 6 of May, it will be soooo much fun! I am sorry you still have days when you feel sick, my iron count was really low too and I had to take iron pills three times a day, along with my Kidney Infection medicine so I understand what your going through. If you need/want any advice on to how to get over the sickness (not that you don't get enough from your friends and mom) let me know. I am always here to help, just a phone call/post away. See you soon.....oh Isabel can't wait to play with her cousin...she absolutely loves other babies!