Sunday, April 22, 2007

This Is Why!


Our new floors!!!


This is why I haven't updated. Ok so we decided that since Jackson will be here in 9 weeks (or less) we should get moving on all the stuff we needed to do. In December we took up the carpet and had hardwood floors. So last weekend we sand and stain the floors. Thanks to Matt, Dad, Derek, Josh, and Eric. We now have beautiful floors. THANK YOU!!! So we had to stay at mom and dads for a few day while the floor dried. Then the clean up began. Not fun. But mom and dad came over and helped out a lot. We had to get everything done before Sat. for our party. But I have to say they look pretty good. So I think next week we will get started on painting Jackson's room. We got all of the furniture out last weekend, so hopefully it won't take long. Oh I went to the Doctor Friday and same oh, same oh. Everything check out ok. So now I start my 2 week appt. Fun Fun. 9 Weeks Left!!

No comments: