Thursday, April 5, 2007

Yes I Know!

Ok so it's been a week, not much has happened but trust me we've been busy. So I found out everything came back on the Glucose test ok, but my Iron levels was extremly low. So now I have to take Iron pills twice a day. I've been feeling ok except when me and Matt worked in the yard Sunday my allergy has been really bad. So I haven't felt like doing anything. Jackson's good. Moving around a lot still. 11 more weeks. Yeah. He still hangs out in his favorite spot with his back and butt sticking out making my belly look cone shape. Mom and Dad noticed the other night, and now mom makes fun of me everytime. We went shopping tonight and the outfit I bought for Easter mom started laughing and said your belly looks like a cone again. Of course I can't help it. I will be glad when he's here but I will miss looking down and seeing and feeling him move since he's so active. Well I will post some pictures of Easter this weekend. Have a Great Easter!!!

No comments: