Thursday, April 26, 2007

8 More Weeks




Ok, So we have 8 weeks left. I had to take another picture because everyone has been telling me how much I have popped out within the past couple of weeks. Ok I see it too. But as long as it is my belly and not anything else I'm ok with that. So we start our 2 week appt. next Weds. and me and mom have trying to get everything ready for the baby shower. And let me just tell you that my mom is going All out. I mean All Out. If you went to my bridal shower you know how my mom throws a party. Well it's going to be even bigger than that. My mother in law is cooking up her special food, so I know everyone will be glad of that. So all around I'm really excited. We are painting the nursery this weekend. We went to Home Depot and picked out a light navy blue color so I hope it will look good. We are looking into having a guy paint a lighthouse, dock, and sailboat in his room. I can't wait I'm just ready to get it done. Hopefully I will have it done and pictures of it this weekend. We'll see! So if you don't hear from me you know I didn't get it done yet :)
















No comments: