Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Looking Hot!!!!


OK, maybe not hot. But hot for a 24 year old pregnant woman. Just kidding. Yes I wore a tank top today, as some people think I'm nuts but I'm pregnant and like I said before that vetos all weird stuff. Like getting a blizzard at 10am or when it's 10 degress outside. So I have 12 weeks left until we get to hold little Jackson:) Getting more and more excited. I've been looking at the other blogs of some friends I know and seeing those cute little pictures just gets me so anxious. The pastor at our church and his wife just had their baby and reading about all the cute little praise they give her is so cute and funny, but I know we will do it too. And I know that the whole getting no sleep is about to come but I really don't care. Ok I care a little, and maybe Matt too( oh who I'm kidding), but just holding him well be worth all the no sleep. I'm really starting to feel him move alot more without just sitting calm or laying down. The girls at work noticed today the weird postion that he favors with either his butt or something at the top of my stomach sticking out it looks so funny :) Oh, I have to call the doctor tomorrow they left a message so I'm guessing that it's about my blood work from my Glucose test, so cross your fingers that everything turned out ok. I'll let you know.




1 comment:

Nici and Isabel said...

Hey its Nici, I stole your idea and started a blog too. That way all of you guys in Louisville/Jeff can figure out whats going on with us and the little princes...by the way...when is the baby shower???