Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Well Everything WAS Calm!

As the most of you know we have had a bumpy year, well of course everything has been calm for the past 2 weeks and everything was going pretty good so I just knew something or somethings would happen soon to make up for it. And It Did!! Monday I had to take Lady to the vet (who just had surgery for the large tumor she had) because she had a skin allergy and broke out in a rash. Which of course is our baby (yes baby not Dog) I really did act like a mom! Which this in turn didn't turn out to bad. Then Tuesday Matt called and said something was wrong with his car ( And being the expert mechanic I am totally knew what to do, HA HA) Then he calls back and something snapped and blew his tire. So of course that had to get fixed $$$$. All right before his car will be paid off! But as much as we been threw we just keep on smiling. But back to baby talk! He has really been moving around and in really weird positions. My stomach is still small for 7 mths, so you can see my stomach moving alot. Pretty neat (Ok maybe not so much but for me it's neat) I go for my glucose test Friday after of course I went to Kroger on Sunday and bought 5 different kinds of ice cream and all kinds of Easter candy:) Matt was yelling at me to stop buying junk food. Which some of you know he has been on a diet since January and might I say doing very well with it! I can't believe the will power he has to live w/ a pregnant woman and be on a diet! But ya my new thing is eating ice cream. I have to and I mean have to eat ice cream everyday. Just ask Matt or the girls at work. Tonight a milkshake! I'll let you know how things go Friday!

These Are Our Babies For Now!!
Molly May
Lady Jean & Abigail Rose

Yes! They have middle names!

No comments: