Friday, March 23, 2007

Oh, Today Was Fun

So I went this morning for my Glucose Test. Ok the orange drink wasn't as bad as what everyone said it was going to be. The way everyone talked it sounded like I would open the bottle and a smell a sewage plant in there. It actually tasted like orange. I would take that over Root Beer any day. Well I got there and I still haven't gained all of the weight back that I have lost. I still have 3 more pounds before I will be back at the weight I was before. Yeah! But at the rate I'm going or growing about 1 pound a week. Which the doctor said thats fine. So they took my blood and then sent me over to the hospital to get my RhoGam shot once again. When I got over there I actually had to sign in and get the braclet and all that stupid stuff. Then I had to walk over to the lab and give them the blood. She said it would be 45 mins before they would have the shot ready. So I went and got a Cherry Coke and Butterfinger (Yum @ 10:00am) and waited. 45 mins later she told me they had to run more test on my blood so it would be another hour. SOOO, I left went home and let the dogs out because Matt worked last night from 3 pm -7am and I didn't want him to wake up. Waited around and went back. When I got there she said the shot was ready I could go down to ambulatory care. She said the antibodies showed from the last shot so that threw off my blood type. Then I remembered the card they gave my after my first one. I was supposed to give them that to Show I Was RH - . Stupid Stupid!! So anyway I got the shot but had to wait to make sure I was feeling fine. So that took up half the day. Luckily I took off today. So that was the fun part of my morning/afternoon. So now I am off to go shopping I have to find a new body pillow after the dogs/babies torn mine up this morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhh...I loved my body pillow!!