Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Another Look

Well we went to the doctor today for our 2nd ultrasound. First of all I about died. They were running behind so of course it seemed like forever before I got back there and it felt like Jackson was playing trapoline on my little pregnant bladder after 2 full bottles of water. FUN FUN. You know you would think that they would know that a pregnant woman isn't going to be happy with you with a full bladder and your running behind. Oh well! I just love complaning! But anyways everything went great she said his heart looked good (that was what they wanted to look at). Oh and we got to see his little lips. He had the Heintzman smile. This is a look that only Matt and his Dad had but only me and Carrie know about. It's really hard to explain it. But Oh Trust Me Mothers and Wives Know!!!! His weight is at 2 pounds. It's so crazy they can tell what his weight is by the ultrasound. But everything is right on schedule for my due date. Tomorrow I will be 26 weeks. Do you believe next week I will be in my 3rd Trimester. I can't believe it. I've been feeling nausea again in the mornings and at night. I just hope I don't go back to 1st -5th months again. I guess I'm going to have to start taking my meds again. Believe it, I haven't took anything for the past 2 WEEKS! I go back next week to the doctor for my Glucose test. Oh I'm sure this will be fun. Matt said he was going to skip this one. I don't think he wants to sit around while I get blood drawn. I know I sure don't. But I will keep you all posted.

No comments: