Monday, March 26, 2007

I Hope It's Not Coming Back

So I think I'm feeling the whole getting further along now. This weekend I really started feeling it. Saturday I started feeling nausea again and for most of the day. Now I'm getting were I can hardly eat anything with out feeling like I'm going to get sick. I just hope I'm not getting sick again like I was in my 1st Trimester. Then of course I'm really tired alot, most of day, ok all the time. I took 5 naps Sunday. After sleeping for 10 hours the night before. I notice that I'm getting out of breath easier too. And I'm feeling like crying at stupid things. Like this morning I wanted to cry because I was so tired. Stupid I know but what are you going to do. This weekend we planned our trip to North Carolina in August after Jackson is born. I can't wait we are going to see Matt's brother and his family. The whole crew is going it will be great. Oh dad got to feel him hiccup today. That was the first he felt him move. I think he was pretty excited. I will post some pictures soon. I don't think I've really grown that much?

No comments: