Thursday, March 8, 2007

Still Growing

Well everything is going great. Nothing has been news worthy. He is still moving around a lot. I just think he is getting bigger but I'm not. It's been really nice everyone telling me how awesome I look for being 6 months. It's been crazy this past week baby wise. Julianne had her baby last Tues. and 2 ladies from our church had their baby girls this week. 3 babies in one week. CRAZY. 3 girls already born and the last 3 girls pregnant or all having boys. Last week we bought Jackson this cute little suit for my cousins wedding in October. He is going to look so handsome. I can't wait to get pictures of him and his little cousin Isabel. I'm sure Nici is going to have her a dolled up too. We go for our 2nd Ultrasound Weds. I can't wait to see his cute little face again and to see how much he has grown. I just pushing for June to get here. 15 weeks left!!!!!!

1 comment:

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

I'm so excited now that I have another blog to follow. ;-)

I can't wait to stay in the loop.

enjoy these last few weeks!