Thursday, March 22, 2007

Ok Things Got A Little Better

Last night I watched a video my aunt made from my parents aniversary party. It's great looking back on it even though it was just 2 months ago. But it was crazy to see how much a have grown in the past months. Today we meaning Matt (and me making my life better) found out Tubby left UK. For those of you who don't care you don't know how bad this has been going on in my household. So this means Matt is going to be in a lot better mood :) As long as they hire a good coach. Oh and I forgot to mention that my mom got to feel Jackson kick the other night. Even though he wasn't being as active she felt him move. She said it's not declared a kick until you almost see his foot coming through my skin. Just don't let dad know he hasn't got to feel him kick either, or Matt's mom. Well I guess I'm going to bed. I didn't get to have my ice cream today:( I'm trying to watch my sugar. Tomorrow Glucose test. Yeah!!! :(

No comments: