Friday, October 19, 2007

20 Random Facts About Me:

OK thanks Megan for this. Before Jackson I could think of all kinds of stuff to say about me but now all I think about is him
1 I love being a mommy
2 I love being a wife to my wonderful husband he's the best
3 I shop almost everyday
4 I hate being alone
5 I adore animals especially dogs
6 I love baking
7 I use driving as a stress reliever
8 I love my alone time with Jackson every night
9 I love taking random pictures of Jackson
10 I think I'm a little obsessive compulsive too, Megan
11 I am always late along with Alicia (I will be late to my own funeral)
12 I can't go a day without seeing my parents
13 I love it when I get home and Jackson smiles at me
14 I love when Matt cooks for me he so good at it
15 My favorite color is pink
16 I love that I hang out my cousins and family the are my best friends
17 My favorite candy bar Kit Kat (but I try to keep the baby weight off)
18 I lost 35 lbs since I have Jackson (that was from before pregnant weight)
19 I've been getting my nails done ever since I was 16 (I'll be 25 in Jan)
20 I'm afraid of crickets

I have to throw in the Jackson finally rolled over for the first time while I was at work on Wednesday the 17th, but later that night he rolled over for me!

1 comment:

Hers and His said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling a little obsessive compulsive ;)