Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Still Here


Ok so I noticed that I haven't blogged lately. It's like we've been busy but nothing seems to come to mind. The only important things I can think of is Saturday we had his 3 month pictures done. They turned out better than his newborn. What can I say he's perfect. Sunday we went to church and then the whole gang went to the Madison Chautauqua. We all had a blast. We got Jackson a snow hat and a tag blanket he loves it. Jackson is interacting more and more everyday. He laughs at the dogs all the time I can point out his pictures and he recognizes his face. He is getting more handsome everyday. He's still sleeping through the night. It doesn't seem like he's getting real big to me he's still skinny & long. But he is really starting to look like a little man.

Lynlee looking cute as ever

Most of the gang (scary looking huh)

Lynlee playing in the water




Lynlee & Jackson





No comments: