Friday, October 19, 2007

Four Months




Already 4 months old. I just can't believe it. I look back at some pictures and see how much you've grown.You get more adorable everyday.

You remind me of your daddy so much. Which is a good thing. You can do so much now. Just the other day you finally rolled over, for daddy, then me. You love to find anything you can pull yourself up on. You love sitting at the table with me while I eat and try to grab my plate and smack the table. Cute now but won't be cute later. You love peek- a- boo.
You can sleep anywhere and very well I can put you to sleep and you can be out for 12 hours straight.You love sitting up. Every chance we get we sit you up. I think you will be doing it on your own for too much longer.
You love to be on the go. You love car rides.
You love getting attention but don't cry for it. You are always smiling, laughing and trying to talk.
When you and your buddy Nolan get together you talk to each other in some kind of secret language. It's so cute. I love watching you and daddy play together. It so cute how you interact with him. You seem so mesmerised by him.
We are so happy that you are apart of our family

Mommy & Daddy Love You xoxox

1 comment:

Hers and His said...

I love the second to last picture! What a cutie!