Monday, October 15, 2007

Our Happenings

So we've had a lot going on in resent weeks. But still no excuse to update. Jackson is getting so big. I don't believe how quick he is growing. He now tries to sit up by himself. He pulls himself up on anything he can grab. He tries to get out of his car seat all the time. He hasn't rolled over yet, but boy does he move around a lot. He is staying awake a lot more. And he is looking more and more like Matt everyday. He giggles a whole lot especially when daddy laughs at him. This past weekend we went to Harvest everyday Jackson had a blast he got so much attention. Saturday we entered him into the costume contest and got 3rd Place! My little stinker.



Last Tuesday we went to Huber's for Ashlyn's 5th Birthday. I got a good chance to take some fall pictures with his little man hat. I love this hat on him. Everyone comes up to him and ask me where I got it at. I think he looks adorable. Right after this shot he slid down the pumpkin on to the ground. It scared him a little until Mommy picked him up.





2 weekends ago we had my cousin Kasey's Birthday party at our house. We all had a blast and Jackson loved getting passed around.
Held by Jaime
The guys playing corn hole

Getting held by Shawne
Getting held by Brad


Next weekend Jackson will be 4 months. I don't believe it. My cousin is getting married this Saturday so we will be spending most of the week up in Cincinnati. I'm sure I will have plenty of pictures next weekend.

2 comments:

Hers and His said...

The costume is adorable! I love it! He's a doll :)

Hers and His said...

you've been tagged...read my blog :)