Friday, May 25, 2007

3 Weeks, 6 Days and Counting!

Ok so we went to the doctor today (the start of our every week visit) and she said everything looks good. I haven't gained anymore, Yeah! I think. I have only gained 5 pounds over my original weight. She said I'm right where I should be and a probably have a couple more weeks left. So I guess I'm ok with that. I'm just holding off till next Friday, June 1st. After saying for 9 months June- June- June I think I got it in my head that I want a June baby. So as long as he holds off I'll be ok. Me and Matt are just hoping that he will come on June 11th. Our 7 year anniversary of our 1st date :) I think it would be really neat. We're a little upset because we're not going on our annual Memorial Day camping trip along with the other 20 McCormick's but hopefully while get to go on Labor Day with our special guest! But we're going up Sat. to visit everyone and then Sunday we're going to the outlet malls ;) So all and all I think will have a pretty good weekend. We will let you know if anything changes but I think he'll hold off a few more weeks. BUT WE ARE READY!

No comments: