Tuesday, May 15, 2007

CATCH UP PART 2

OK, So to catch up with what happened at the shower read Catch Up Part 1 first.
So after that whole deal Tuesday I woke up not feeling well ( Cold not Food Poisoning) So I stayed home Weds and made a doctors appt for Thursday. I went and seen a new doctor who was great. He is a Family Dr, OBGYN, and Ped. all rolled into one. So after Jackson's born he will be seeing him too. Well of course there wasn't much he could do because I'm pregnant, but atleast he knew what I could and couldn't have. So he gave my allergy pills to see if that would help. It kinda did. I finally went back to work on Monday after having a miserable 5 days off. I still not feeling the best but better than I did. But when I went to the doctor I had lost 3 lbs. So now I have only gained 1 lb over my orginal weight. But I got back to Dr. Herrman tommorrow so well see. Me and Matt are going to take a tour of the labor and delivery floor before my doctors appt. 5 more weeks! So we kinda got his room together we just have to put up his name and the curtains. But everyone has been asking about it so here are some pictures. We are still putting some stuff away.

I don't know if you can see the doll on the shelf. But my Grandma McCormick had given me that. Which I remember she had had it forever, and she wanted to give it to me because we were doing the room in Sailboats ( its a sailor boy) and his name is Matthew. I brought tears to my eyes at the shower.


This is Abby waiting on her brother! Or waiting for us to leave so she can play with everything?


So Sunday was my kinda first mothers day. Matt got me 2 beautiful cards ( 1 from the dogs) and the other just on a personal note . And my dad got me another cute one with an adorable baby praying and thanking for a most beautiful and bestest mommy ever. TOO Cute. My nephew wrote my a cute gift cert. for me and him only to go see Shrek 3 (my favorite movie) and Matt's mom got me a photo printer so I can print the adorable pictures of Jackson. We went out and seen my Grandma McC. for awhile It was great getting together with everyone. We even got a family picture of everyone. It was all around a perfect day!

So I guess that is it for now.

I will try to keep you updated as the short 5 weeks narrow down!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jessica! Jackson's room is beautiful. Im so excited for you and Matt. I miss you so much, we used to always be together! Hopefully we'll get to hang out again soon. It's getting closer and closer ...Your going to be a mommy!! And a great one at that! I love you guys with all my heart...That baby couldn't have picked a better family.