Tuesday, May 22, 2007

THE LATEST

First of all let me say Welcome to our newest addition to the group, Finally!

Nolan was born Friday May 18th to our friends Josh and Hollie.
9 pounds and 22 inches long
We are all glad he is finally here. I'm sure him and Lynlee will have fun together before Jackson arrives!



So this is another finishing touch we just put up. Dad put this together and we got it up last week. It was really hard putting 7 letters up. We didn't think about that stuff when we picked out his name! But all and all everything is great except we are really ready for him to get here. I'm really hoping I don't have to go the last 4 weeks. I've been getting Braxton Hicks a lot more and a lot more often. I'm pretty sure he has now dropped because I'm really walking funny now. Yes I will admit it, I'm walking like a pregnant person:) And everyone has told me I looked liked I dropped. Hopefully! I'm getting to the point of being really misable throught the day. I've really been trying to do extra stuff (we put new mulch down last weekend and we cleaned out my car getting ready for him) hoping this will progress a little more. But we'll find out if that did any good on Friday. We start my every week appt, O0h yeah I'm really excited:( But we will let you know!
I hope you all got to see the video below of the shower. We were having problems getting it the stay on but I think all the bugs are out.

No comments: