Tuesday, May 15, 2007

CATCH UP PART 1 (SHOWER)

OK OK I know! I haven't been updating so I feel you in of the past 2 weeks. First will start off by Daddy, Mommy, and soon to be Jackson are fine. I went to the doctor(May 2) and gained 4 lbs in a week and a half. So Sunday May 6th was the shower and let me feel you in on that one. Sat night we all went up and decorated and everything looked beautiful (thanks to moms touch). Sunday morning mom called said she was hurting in her side. Well Matt went and helped while I finished getting all dolled up. Then Matt called back and said dad took her to the hospital. So I lost it. I knew mom had to be in a lot of pain to go to the hospital. So she said to finish everything That She Would Be There!! So I called Kasey and her mom and they rushed to help. Then Lana and Hank called and came to the rescue too. So thanks to everyone for coming and helping out. Even the guys :) So right as everyone showed up so did my mom:) We had so many people and presents. It was great seeing a lot people I hadn't seen in awhile.






We had all kinds of "Food" and a beautiful Chocolate fountain!




So all and all we had a great shower. Thanks to everyone who showed up!

Ok picture of me after been on my feet all day!

Ok so the next morning Matt woke me up and said he wasn't feeling good. I really didn't think anything of it until my dad called the next morning. Found out the way the dumplings was sitting out they went bad so we had a break out of everyone getting sick. Found out it effected the McCormicks more than anything. Everyone kept calling me to see if I was ok I had eaten them just I didn't get sick for some reason. SORRY :( To all the people who showed up and got sick. I promise no dumplings at Jackson's 1st Birthday Party. End up my cousin to some home and gave them to her dogs and the dogs even got sick ( I think that was the funny part) But everyone and work made fun of me the whole day.

This is a BIG SORRY for everyone that got sick!


No comments: