Sunday, September 9, 2007

Happy Grandparents Day



Ok so some people don't really celebrate but I did. Since this was my mom and dad's first official Grandparents Day. I had to make it special. So I made mini scrapbook, brag book, for my parents and Matt's mom. They loved it since they didn't even know it was Grandparents Day. We spent the day at my parents butJackson didn't get to see Grandma Carrie because she is sick in the hospital but is doing better now. Get Better Soon. We went church this morning to see the children's play. Great job Beth. Then we went to my parents and had a cookout and played the Wii with the Evans. We had a great time. Jackson's buddy Nolan came over and he is getting so big. But is still adorable as ever. And Jackson slept in his crib for the first time Saturday night. He slept threw the whole night. I actually got to sleep uninterrupted. Except when the battery in the moniter went out and it kept beeping. But I woke up to get ready for church and he was rolling in crib. Enjoy the pictures!

Morning look
He loves his bath now
He always seems to suck on every finger but his thumb


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, WHO reminded u of GPday????


<3 a