Saturday, September 15, 2007

Movie Star!

Ok so I really wanted to go to Lanesville Heritage Weekend so I went with my parents on Friday and I thought how it should only be right to take my little John Deere out to the country so I had to decorate him up! I know I know, how mean! So I have been dying to put on his new John Deere outfit that we got in Myrtle Beach. When I got the whole getup on I just started to loose it and so did the rest of Southern Indiana. First we went to KFC and a lady stopped me and went on and on about how cute he was and took his picture how funny. Then when we got to Lanesville everyone just stopped and stared and just aaahhh. Like a Little Movie Star! I just couldn't help but think that we had the most adorable wonderful baby in the world. Then of course I had to stop at the John Deere booth and people just came by to see him not the merchandise. Well what do you think?






Isabella came up and seen Jackson at Church on Wednesday. He is so excited he has another friend. I can't tell if she is going to hug him or hit him ;)



Today we went to Cincinnati to my cousin's Bridal Shower. It was very nicely decorated. I love the ice sculpture. And of course Jackson got passed around. I don't know if it was because he was cute or that is was a little chilly outside and him and his blanket held a lot of body heat. He talked to everyone there. He has really become a little talker.



My cousin Kristen who is getting married next month.


Kristen and my aunt Kitty




2 comments:

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

I still can't get over how LIGHT he is compared to Isabella. :-) I really think she was just trying to show him some LOVE in this photo. :-)

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

I still can't get over how LIGHT he is compared to Isabella. :-) I really think she was just trying to show him some LOVE in this photo. :-)