Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Our Little Stinker

Ok so I know it's a little early but not by too much. Being a first time mom you get so excited about the small things. But since day one I said, "He's so stinkin' cute", "Your Mommy's little stinker" So I found a Skunk costume for Halloween, and now he is so stinkin' adorable. Ok so I got a mailer and saw this cute little costume and me and Matt agreed that this would be his first costume. So here it is.

You know it comes to the point when you realize that Oh My, I said I would never do this to my child and here I am doing it anyways.
Oh Well Welcome to Motherhood!!!!

2 comments:

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jessica,
That is such a cute outfit. You and Matt did good. He is so cute.
Susie