Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Labor Day

So we had a ok weekend. I end up getting sick. Thanks to my boys. But we are all better now. Jackson seemed to get over it the quickest. Matt still has a touch of it. My cousin Nici, Keith and Isabel came down to bring some of her toys to Jackson. And I had to shew her away cause I didn't want to get them sick. SORRY Nici! But we started feeling better Sunday. We went up to see our family who was camping without us again :) Next Year it's on!!! I think the fresh air did us some good. I went bike riding for the first time since I was like 14. Oh that was fun. Jackson slept the whole time imagine that. Sunday we went to some friends of ours church for their 50th anniversary party. Jackson was being so good up to the point where he started making the poop face ;) So I got up to change him and oh, it was bad. Being in a unfamiliar church looking for the bathroom. Getting in there realizing I had no more diapers. Then I had to walk all the way in front to get the keys to my car to get my extra diapers out. While everyone was looking at me trying to walk in heels for the first time since I was prego carrying a 2 month old. So I finally get out to the car. And lift his butt up only to find poop going down his leg. He had it all over his cute little brand new outfit. So I get his wipes out only to find I had 2 wipes left. Then trying to think how in the world I was going to make this work. I find a bottle of water thinking I can do this. Then realizing I had sample wash wipes in the car. Thank You!! So to make a long story short I finally got him cleaned up to walk into church right when everyone was walking out of service. The End!! But it was great party after that. Jackson is doing so good. He really got the hang of holding his up now. His getting big but he can still wear his newborn outfits.

The gang
My cousin Brad and girlfriend Lynn

Don't worry he always looks like this


1 comment:

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

it's amazing how 'creative' you become in those situations. Easter morning sunrise service at the forestry, Isabella had poop all up her shirt to her neck. It was truly horrible. Not to mention it was 20 degrees and I had NO change of clothes. So we sat in the car with a summer tank shirt (That someone gave us), her hat and mittens... Mother of the Year award! :-)